PDA

View Full Version : Reigns Sends A Warning To HHH, Hulk Hogan On The View Tomorrow, Diva Working Sick

Kemo
03-22-2016, 10:00 PM
t-qY2Gv7kxc

– Roman Reigns tweeted the following message to WWE World Heavyweight Champion Triple H following their parking garage brawl on RAW:

Run while you still can … just know you can't park a getaway car ringside at wrestlemania. #nowheretorun #IWillAgain

— Roman Reigns (@WWERomanReigns) March 22, 2016

– WWE Divas Champion Charlotte has been battling flu symptoms over the past few days. She defeated Natalya last night on RAW.

– Former WWE Diva Eve Torres Gracie will appear on the April 11th “Supergirl” episode on CBS. She will play DC Comics character Maxima, who is affiliated with Superman and The Justice League in the comics.

– WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan will make his first post-Gawker trial appearance on ABC’s “The View” on Wednesday morning.

– Speaking of Hogan, he tweeted the following early Tuesday morning in celebration of Monday’s ruling that he’s owed another $25 million from Gawker and owner Nick Denton. The grand total owed to Hogan now stands at $140,100,000.

Thank you God,I am grateful,"I AM THAT I AM". Only love HH pic.twitter.com/Y5R42C4EF7

— Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) March 22, 2016