PDA

View Full Version : WWE Hardcore Title DVD, O’Neil & Scott Hall React To “Bring Back Titus” Sign

Kemo
03-23-2016, 04:42 PM
– WWE is working on a DVD set about their now-defunct Hardcore Championship. The History Of The Hardcore Championship: 24/7 is scheduled to be released in September, and will look at WWE’s best Hardcore Title matches from 1998 to 2002.

– A fan brought a “Bring Back Titus” sign to RAW on Monday in Philadelphia, and the sign has been acknowledged by not only Titus O’Neil but also a WWE Hall of Famer. O’Neil, who is currently suspended from WWE for doing something unscripted on RAW, was joined by Scott Hall in commenting on the sign on Twitter.

Gotta love that "Bring Back Titus" sign behind @VinceMcMahon head TheFansPodcast. #RAW #RAWPhilly pic.twitter.com/k4wPer5iAt

— Thomas D Bradley (@ThomasDBradley) March 22, 2016

I pick titusONeilWWE to win the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. #FreeTitus #WM32

— Scott Hall (@SCOTTHALLNWO) March 22, 2016

titusONeilWWE I brought this to RAW for you! #bringbacktitus w/ @AliciaCocca pic.twitter.com/9gzmQuolvG

— Mike Artz (@mikeartz) March 22, 2016

Thank you. Very cool of you https://t.co/rIEbSOPDbP

— Titus O'Neil titusONeilWWE) March 22, 2016

– Sean Waltman was backstage at Monday’s RAW recording an episode of Chris Jericho’s podcast. WWE Diva Natalya tweeted a photo of the two backstage:

This guy made my night… Love him! TheRealXPac #Raw pic.twitter.com/hXFUm4GmpE

— Nattie (@NatbyNature) March 22, 2016