PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan Talks Gawker Trial & His Awkward Moment Alone With Publisher Nick Denton

Kemo
03-23-2016, 04:45 PM
Hulk Hogan was on Wednesday’s episode of Good Morning America to discuss his civil trial victory over Gawker. Hogan says the trial was never about the money, but rather to expose Gawker, and talks about his fantasy of getting Gawker publisher Nick Denton alone in a ring with him.

“At about the middle of the trial I walk in the men’s room, and it’s me and Nick Denton [Gawker publisher] by ourselves in the restroom, with nobody,” Hogan revealed. “My first thought was: What if he just falls down and holds his neck or something, who are they going to believe? My second thought was: If this was WrestleMania and he was in the ring with me, and it was just me and him, wouldn’t it be fun?”

When asked if he feels that he was set up by his friends, like Bubba The Love Sponge, he kept his answer short: “Yes, yes I do.” You can watch his interview here:

"Well they picked the wrong guy this time." –@HulkHogan one-on-one with @LinzieJanis after winning lawsuit. https://t.co/NR4DUBCK2R

— Good Morning America (@GMA) March 23, 2016