PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Owens Speaks On Shane vs. Undertaker, His Thoughts On Daniel Bryan

Kemo
03-23-2016, 05:10 PM
RsWhQSH1GLA

Kevin Owens recently spoke with Mike Jones of DC101 to promote WWE’s live event in Washington, DC on Sunday. Owens said he’s looking forward to watching Shane McMahon & The Undertaker’s Hell In A Cell match at WrestleMania 32, and that he can’t imagine what type of “insane” things Shane has planned.

“Shane McMahon has done some really insane things when he wasn’t in as high profile a match as this one, so I can’t imagine what he’ll be ready to do or go through at Wrestlemania, but you’re right about Wrestlemania being synonymous with The Undertaker,” Owens said. “You’ve got two guys that will be ready to leave it all in that cell.”

Owens was also asked about recently-retired WWE star Daniel Bryan. Owens regrets that he didn’t spend much time in the ring with Bryan, but says he still learned a lot from him outside the ring.

“I didn’t have the chance to be in the ring with him as much as I wish because I feel like he’s someone I could have learned a lot from,” said the WWE Intercontinental Champion. “He is someone I learned a lot from just from watching and listening to outside of the ring, but I wish I could have shared the ring with him many more times than I had the chance to.”

Kevin Owens will defend the IC title in a seven-man ladder match against Stardust, Sin Cara, The Miz, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler and Sami Zayn at WrestleMania 32 on April 3.