PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Owens Talks About Working With Vince McMahon & Triple H

Kemo
03-24-2016, 03:53 PM
WWE Intercontinental champion Kevin Owens recently spoke with IndianExpress.com to promote WrestleMania 32.

The 31-year-old superstar is a longtime student of the game and is doing everything he can to learn from the two most powerful men in the industry. “I talk to Vince as much as I can,” Owens said. “He obviously is the busiest man I know. Vince, at any time on Raw, or SmackDown or on a pay-per-view, is thinking about a million things – running the show basically. I have a good relationship with him.”

He added that he’s still getting “I’m still getting to know him. I still feel like we are building a relationship.”

While Vince McMahon is naturally somewhat of a father figure to Owens, he is closer to Triple H. During his push to get signed by WWE, it was Triple H who ultimately made the call to bring him in. “I know him more on a personal level than I do Vince,” Owens said of Triple H. “We talk about our kids and stuff like that. They both are very different in a way but they have the same goal – of making WWE as entertaining as possible.”

Owens added that his favorite thing to do at RAW (besides performing) is sitting in the gorilla position to watch how Vince, Triple H, Road Dogg, Billy Kidman and the other agents make the show work. He even flirted with the idea of being an agent himself one day after his days in the ring are over.