PDA

View Full Version : Tazz's In Negotiations With WWE, + Jim Ross' Deal To Expire Next Month

Dangerous Incorporated
10-02-2006, 04:08 AM
Tazz's In Negotiations With WWE, + Jim Ross' Deal To Expire Next Month

Tazz's current announcing contract with WWE expires at the end of this year. He is currently in the renegotiation process with WWE. According to reports, he also tried out for a satellite radio job as a possible fallback plan. Some feel he tried out so he could gain a better deal with WWE and has even reportedly offended some people by playing hardball with the company. Says one WWE source, "Tazz needs to be smarter about it. He's working two days a week earning six figures. He's not going to get a better offer than that in radio."

On another related announcing note, Jim Ross' contract with WWE expires next month. There is said to be little chance that he will be leaving WWE, especially now that the company realizes how important he is to the Monday Night Raw announcing team when attempts to sign Mike Goldberg away from UFC failed.

AFC1986
10-02-2006, 09:35 AM
i hope jim ross and tazz stay as they are the best commentators the wwe has

WickedMoon
10-02-2006, 09:05 PM
Jim Ross definetly is a voice that is well recognized by fans.. It is sort of what you expect when you tune in. If he wasn't there it just wouldnt be as interesting.

LionDen
10-03-2006, 01:28 AM
I admit, I missed J.R when he was away from announcing for a while, it would be saddening to see him leave. King and JR work so well together.