PDA

View Full Version : The Dudley Boyz To Induct Jacqueline Moore Into WWE Hall Of Fame This Year

Kemo
03-26-2016, 04:01 PM
WWE has announced that Bubba Ray and D-Von — The Dudley Boyz — will be inducting former WWE Diva Jacqueline Moore into the coveted WWE Hall Of Fame during this year’s ceremony in Texas.

According to the WWE.com story, Jackie personally selected The Dudley Boyz as the men to induct her into the WWE Hall Of Fame.

Bubba Ray Dudley told WWE.com the following about being selected to induct the former Women’s Champion:

“It’s an honor. They gave her the choice of anybody she wanted to induct her, and she immediately said The Dudley Boyz. Me and D-Von always had a really great relationship [with Jacqueline]. We have a ton of respect for her abilities and toughness in the ring.

Jacqueline was one of the toughest women I’ve ever been in the ring with. She’s one of the strongest women I’ve ever faced, too. She hit extremely hard.”

D-Von Dudley offered the following comments to the official WWE website:

“Jacqueline and I were like brother and sister. We rode together and even roomed together sometimes. We took care of each other. Whenever we needed someone to talk to, we were there for each other. We were family.”

The 2016 WWE Hall Of Fame induction ceremony takes place on Saturday, April 2, 2016.