PDA

View Full Version : John Cena Hinting He’ll Be At RAW Tonight

Kemo
03-28-2016, 04:40 PM
It looks like John Cena will be returning to WWE television for tonight’s episode of Monday Night RAW from Brooklyn, New York. With just 6 days to go until WrestleMania, Cena is taking a break from his physical rehabilitation and will be appearing on NBC’s Today show on Monday morning. As for where he’ll be tonight:

Thank you @TODAYshow for giving me a "hall pass" on physical therapy. I'm in New York, so is #RawBrooklyn @WWE hmmmmm #WrestleMania32

— John Cena johncena) March 28, 2016

The 9 o'clock hour on the @TODAYshow is about to get extra handsome today! Can't wait to see my Love johncena co host this am! ??? N

— Nikki & Brie (@BellaTwins) March 28, 2016

Cena has been off WWE television since undergoing shoulder surgery in early January. He’s been documenting his road to recovery and worked his ass off hoping to ‘defy science’ and return to the ring in time for WrestleMania. He wasn’t able to get medically cleared in time to compete, but it wouldn’t be WrestleMania without John Cena being there in some capacity.

On one heck of an #Easter leg hunt! tapoutFitness @AmericanGritFOX @WWE #HappyEaster tapout @espn #squat pic.twitter.com/QIaBWsPvDP

— John Cena johncena) March 27, 2016