PDA

View Full Version : John Cena Very Close To Being Medically Cleared

Kemo
03-31-2016, 06:14 PM
John Cena is a lot closer to being medically cleared than previously expected. Cena, who has been intensely rehabbing his shoulder following rotator cuff surgery back in January, is expected to be cleared very soon. PWInsider reports:

“John Cena is just about ready to return to the ring and is expected to be cleared anytime, if he hasn’t been cleared already.”

Cena was very public about his efforts to return in time for WrestleMania, but it wasn’t meant to be. He’s been doing plenty of media appearances on WWE’s behalf to promote WrestleMania and was backstage at Monday’s RAW from Brooklyn.

During an interview with FOX News conducted earlier this week, Cena explained the procedure that was performed, his grueling rehabilitation schedule and “sweet talking” doctors so they’ll give him the green light to return.

“I had a rotator cuff reattachment. I had an AC joint reconstruction and I had a giant arterial defect on the bone that goes into the ball in the socket in the shoulder. Basically, the round space was not round, it was cut in half. So all that had to regenerate and grow, but after over 400 hours of physical therapy, I feel pretty darn good.”

“The people who said conservatively nine months have now said well maybe I’ll reevaluate myself,” Cena said. “So I’m looking okay. I just got a little bit more sweet talking to do to the doctors so they can give me the green light.”

Surprisingly, WWE isn’t even advertising that he’ll be at WrestleMania, but he certainly will be backstage.