View Full Version : John Cena Reveals That He’s Been Medically Cleared To Return To WWE Action

Kemo
04-01-2016, 10:30 PM
As part of his WrestleMania media tour, John Cena did an interview with Thomas Golianopolous for Complex that went up today, and it’s pretty newsworthy: He’s been medically cleared to return to in-ring wrestling. Here’s the relevant exchange from the interview:

How close are you to returning to the ring?

"If you ask me today, I should’ve been back two weeks ago. I’ve logged almost 400 hours of physical therapy. I got 111 visits in 12 weeks time. I go every single second I can. People say I have a Wolverine-like style of recovery. I was given a nine month quota to come back and after three months I can tell you that I am ready to do anything asked of me possible. It’s a matter of when they call me."

Are you medically cleared?

Yes.

Cena has been out with a shoulder injury since the start of the year, It feels like longer because he had just returned that week from shooting “American Grit” for Fox. Obviously, he doesn’t have a match this Sunday at WrestleMania 32, but now we know that he could get involved in one of the top matches. Make sure to read the whole Complex interview with Cena, as it covers a number of topics in depth, including if he’s been a heel all along.