PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Bryan Honors Brie Bella After Her Final WrestleMania Match On Sunday

Kemo
04-04-2016, 03:35 PM
After using his “Yes! Lock” to pick up what is expected be her final WrestleMania victory on Sunday night, Daniel Bryan honored his wife Brie Bella with some touching posts on social media.

Bryan took to social media during WrestleMania 32 on Sunday night to congratulate his wife Brie on her big victory in the Team Total Divas vs. Team BAD And Blonde match on the WrestleMania 32 Kickoff Show.

Bryan wrote the following after the match:

“So proud of this woman! My wife, my rock and the love of my life… Not only did she do a great job tonight, but she’s poured her heart into wrestling for the last 8+ years. I am truly the luckiest man alive to be with her… Now let’s work on that baby making! :)”

Additionally, Bryan posted a “#ThankYouBrie” photo on Twitter and complimented Brie on executing a better “Yes! Lock” than him.

As noted, Brie Bella is expected to wrap up with WWE after tonight’s RAW. She is expected to return home with recently retired Daniel Bryan where the two hope to start a family together.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDwUTO2yVGx/

#ThankYouBrie pic.twitter.com/T85HnqlLkp

— Daniel Bryan (@WWEDanielBryan) April 3, 2016

Bri @BellaTwins did a better Yes Lock than me!!! pic.twitter.com/bpDzLgNbJH

— Daniel Bryan (@WWEDanielBryan) April 3, 2016