PDA

View Full Version : AJ Styles Becomes No. 1 Contender To Roman Reigns’ WWE World Heavyweight Title

Kemo
04-05-2016, 05:43 AM
On Monday’s post-WrestleMania 32 edition of WWE RAW in Dallas, Texas, AJ Styles became the new number one contender to Roman Reigns’ WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

At the top of the show it was announced that Shane McMahon would be running RAW, and one of the decisions “Shane-O-Mac’ made was to announce a fatal four way match to determine the number one contender to the WWE World Heavyweight Title.

Originally, it was announced to be Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, Sami Zayn and AJ Styles, however it was announced right before the match that due to an attack from Owens, Zayn would not be medically cleared to compete. It was then revealed that Cesaro was returning to take his spot in the match.

Unfortunately for “The King of Swing” it was “The Phenomenal” one that would come out victorious, as Styles hit Jericho with the Styles Clash to score the 1-2-3 and become the new number one contender to the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

With the win, Styles is now expected to challenge Reigns for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at the next WWE pay-per-view, which will be WWE Payback on May 1, 2016 from the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois.

#STYLESClash!!! ajstylesOrg is the NO. 1 CONTENDER to @WWERomanReigns' World Hvt. Title! #RAW pic.twitter.com/Sc0DQz3Zoo

— WWE (@WWE) April 5, 2016

Smartmark
04-05-2016, 10:57 AM
What a way to bury Styles :no:

Kemo
04-05-2016, 02:52 PM

How are they burying Styles?

Smartmark
04-05-2016, 10:43 PM
^^ Because he wont win the title from Reigns.

Kemo
04-05-2016, 11:04 PM
^^ Because he wont win the title from Reigns.

Roman will likely hold the title until Summerslam. There's talk that Owens will get a push at some point this year. I think they'll have AJ chasing. Rollins will be returning....probably a babyface. I'm sure AJ will be affiliated with Bulletproof to some degree.

Kage
04-05-2016, 11:30 PM

I feel like you don't know what bury means.

Smartmark
04-05-2016, 11:37 PM
^^ I know what it means. And that's what's gonna happen. It's stupid to put AJ into such a position in the first place

Travicity
04-06-2016, 12:07 AM
Yup he'll be buried because marks will think he stands a chance and buy this shit then oops look what happened.

BUT MAYBE BC WILL HELP HIM WIN!. bs

Kemo
04-06-2016, 12:41 AM
I'm really starting to hate you guys.

Straight Edge CM Punk
04-06-2016, 04:21 AM
I don't see AJ getting granted the same honorary title worn by far superior wrestlers like Batista, The Miz, or our current champion Roman Reigns... he's only been wrestling for what less than a year? What did he do before WWE, sell paint at Lowe's? The "universe" may never know :(

Travicity
04-06-2016, 04:40 AM
Just sad it wasn't Jericho instead because I don't want AJ to lose again because Roman's not losing the title this early on.