PDA

View Full Version : Guerrero's Widow To Appear Ringside, WWE Making 3rd Magazine, More

yankeesman77
02-11-2006, 12:06 AM
# 02/10/2006 - Eddie Guerrero's widow, Vickie Guerrero, and her daughters, will be at ringside during the Rey Mysterio/Randy Orton match at No Way Out in Baltimore. There is a lot of heat from this decision internally.

# WWE will be releasing a third publication that will be similar to Men's Fitness magazine. Also, WWE are looking for a Director of Photography for their magazines.

# Smackdown will be airing at 9:30 p.m. tonight in Orlando due to an Orlando Magic basketball game.

source - Wrestling Observer

Angelique
02-11-2006, 12:59 AM
Why cant they leave Eddie n his family in peace... they have supported Eddie during his time with WWE and they should let him rest in peace and leave his family alone. Vince is a huge dick for allowing this to happen.

Straight Edge
02-11-2006, 01:31 AM
WWE is getting more and more predictable by the day, it's obvious that Orton's gonna say something to Eddie's wife and kids about Eddie, and I don't get why WWE are still using Eddie's name to get people over

Reinheimer
02-11-2006, 01:32 AM
Reys dedicating the match to Eddie. Whats wrong with them allowing Eddies family to be there. And the only way that the WWE would be idiots now is by having Randy win the match. Which I highly doubt.

Kaz
02-11-2006, 01:53 AM
Who is to say that Vicky and co don't actually want to be there??? Yea WWE is using Eddie's death to get Rey over and Randy get cheap heat etc.

But it doesn't mean that Vicky and that don't actually want to be there and see Rey's match.

knicksfan77
02-11-2006, 01:54 AM
but come on peeps this is a dedication and hopefully they could end this storyline at NWO and it would be prominent to have Rey win this one and face angle at wm 22 for a great title match. but thats what the wwe should do if I was incharge and I wouldnt have changed a thing in this sitaution.