PDA

View Full Version : Paige Says She Has No Idea What WWE Is Doing With Her Character

Kemo
04-11-2016, 05:35 AM
Paige was at Wizard World Madison on Sunday and took part in a Q&A panel. Here are some highlights, courtesy of Reddit:

– She has no idea what WWE is doing with her character. She doesn’t know if she’s a heel or a face and doesn’t know if she’ll be used at RAW tomorrow.

– If she could wrestle an intergender match against any man on the WWE roster, it would be Seth Rollins. She also said she’d like to work with Dean Ambrose and the Wyatt Family.

– She loves the new Women’s Championship belt.

– If she could change anything about the Women’s Division, she said she’d have more storytelling behind the matches. She let fans know that this will be changing soon and “there are storylines coming that you guys will see.”

– Her favorite women to work with are Sasha Banks, Nikki Bella, Emma and AJ Lee.

the madscotsman
04-11-2016, 10:38 AM
Neither does WWE.

Big Evil
04-11-2016, 11:42 AM
Seems pretty bad to me that in the Attitude Era they had stories and feuds for most wrestlers on the show whether they are midcard talent or the main event stars. Now we have Roman Reigns and who he faces, Charlotte and who she faces, and the only two titles that can elevate talent are directionless. I feel for Paige, as I do for the rest of the roster that wishes the creative department in WWE was worth a damn.