PDA

View Full Version : Lana Vows To Have The Greatest Career Of Any Woman In WWE History

Kemo
04-16-2016, 06:50 PM
PVC3kbahJfs

After making her in-ring debut at WrestleMania 32, Lana continues to train at the WWE Performance Center. She’ll be competing once again during WWE’s ongoing European tour along with ‘Team BAD & Blonde.’

During an interview with WWE.com, she explained what’s driving her focus to continue training. She feels that a lot of WWE performers lose their hunger and drive once they make it to the main roster. She wants to be iconic and the greatest female wrestler in WWE history. Regarding her match at WrestleMania 32, Lana said,

“I know I can fight. I know I have kicks that can destroy people. Just because I haven’t gotten in the ring in my career, that doesn’t mean I’m not capable of crushing people. I’ve seen more in my career never having a fight than all those girls combined. Like, what girl stood face-to-face with The Rock? What girl stood face-to-face with John Cena? With Chris Jericho? With ‘Rowdy’ Roddy Piper? I can keep going on and on. So, if you’re going to challenge me, criticize me, and you’re going to say I’m not good enough, then I’m going to kick your head off. Don’t push me.”

When asked her thoughts about the new WWE Women’s Championship, Lana played it coy. She said she doesn’t like telling people what her plans are – and she does have big plans. She promised, “I will be the greatest woman to ever enter WWE, and I will leave the greatest legacy that WWE has ever seen.”