PDA

View Full Version : Triple H Discusses Chyna's Death

Rob
04-21-2016, 06:34 PM
In an interview with The Mirror, Triple H spoke more about Chyna's death. Here are some quotes from the interview:

"Brilliance sometimes, and that ability to push barriers and boundaries and be a pioneer, is often connected closely with other things that aren't so positive sometimes, and demons, and unfortunately that is the case."

"Man, [she was] just a great person, an amazing talent, a ground breaking pioneer, that was never afraid to go out on a limb and blaze her own trail through life."

"She never took, and when you're choosing a path [you can say] 'hey here is a path let's go down that one' or you can blaze your own path and burn it up and create something for others to follow, and that's what she did, and that star shone bright, but unfortunately burned out way too fast."

Triple H also talked about Chyna going into the WWE Hall of Fame:

"You know it's not my decision, but I definitely think, as I have said before, that what she did in her life certainly warrants it."

"There was never anybody like her before her, and there will never be anybody like her after."

"It's certainly warranted and I'm sure at some point when the time is right, hopefully, that could happen."

It's really easy to talk nice about someone after they die, IMO. Triple H slammed Chyna while she was living.

Kage
04-21-2016, 09:02 PM
I know he had to say something, but it seems shitty now for him to come out and say all this nice shit about her when he basically ruined her wrestling career and hasn't said a good thing about her in years.

Big Evil
04-22-2016, 10:48 AM
Sadly this is the reason why you don't mix personal relationships with business. There will be times where things end badly, such as with Triple H and Chyna, and other times where things work out, like with Stephanie McMahon. We don't know what went on behind the scenes in these peoples personal lives, and probably won't know about any of it. There definitely were things that happened to develop the animosity between Triple H and Chyna and both of them have taken shots at each other in the past. I remember not too long ago a report came out that Chyna tried to patch things up with Triple H and he didn't want anything to do with her. Regardless of the personal feelings between them, Triple H has to be concerned with the company image and put on this facade, if that is what it is, of caring that Chyna is gone. Triple H has to be the public face that mourns her just like everyone else, including Stephanie, has done within the WWE.