PDA

View Full Version : WrestleMania Returning To NYC Area?, News on Paul Heyman’s Reality Show

Kemo
05-05-2016, 07:20 PM
– WWE has had talks about bringing WrestleMania 34 back to the NYC area in 2018. MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ hosted WrestleMania 29, which was a huge success by all accounts.

At this point, the talks are only preliminary, but the location of SummerSlam 2017 will be a strong indication about what winds up happening. If Brooklyn gets SummerSlam for a third straight year, its unlikely the NYC area would also get WrestleMania just 9 months later.

– Last week, it was announced that Paul Heyman’s Looking4Larry agency will be the focus of an upcoming reality show in development with Left/Right productions. Aside from the agency itself, another focus of the show will be Heyman’s life as the single parents to two children. He told TheWrap.com last week,

“I’m a single parent looking to demonstrate to his children that you can work your ass off and have the time of your life doing it. I sleep two hours a night, so if I don’t keep busy, I end up getting myself in a lot of trouble. At least now if I get in trouble, it’ll make for good television.”

Sources close to Heyman say that his 11 and 13 year old children will not appear on camera, although they will be referenced.