PDA

View Full Version : RoadDog Tweets with Fans About Adam Rose’s Arrest

Kemo
05-13-2016, 01:40 PM
As seen below, WWE’s “Road Dogg” Brian James argued with fans on Twitter today about Adam Rose’s arrest and the company’s zero tolerance policy for domestic abuse.

@WWEWasimPerviz if his career is finished, which it is, how does this look bad for WWE? There's 0 tolerance for Domestic Abuse!

— Brian G. James (@WWERoadDogg) May 12, 2016

@WWEWasimPerviz @WWE johncena do you think that would be the same?

ashleyStAndrews @ev1lchris @WWEArmstrong obviously I blocked him a long time ago cuz I've gotten none of his tweets

@BotchWorldOrder @WWEWasimPerviz @WWE johncena of course it is! I'm not talking about the crime, I'm talking about how it reflects

@BotchWorldOrder don't twist my words either, you understand EXACTLY what u was saying. We DO NOT tolerate this sort of behavior. Period!

@BotchWorldOrder good deal, sorry for my outburst. I don't want to be misunderstood on such a real issue

@RiseCmp what does WWE have to do with his decision making skills? He's in a bad place in his life and all you're talking about is WWE.

@BotchWorldOrder he's in a negative place right now so my thoughts are with him AND his family.

@Jvillesfinest @WWEAdamRose agreed. I get caught up arguing with the WWE haters who overlook the real issue and that's my fault. Thank you

@caleb_smith08 @RiseCmp @WWE amen! First step is understanding and accepting your mistakes then trying to correct them

the madscotsman
05-13-2016, 02:02 PM
If there's zero tolerance for domestic abuse what about Steve Austin.