PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte’s Impressive PPV Streak, SmackDown Spoilers Tonight, More

Kemo
05-17-2016, 07:22 PM
– Reddit user bootybootybootyrocki noted that Extreme Rules will be Charlotte’s 11th straight PPV match – the longest streak of PPV appearances by a woman in WWE history:

“During the uni-branded PPV era of 03-07, I’ve only counted the PPVs of each brand. For example, if a particular woman was on Raw, only Raw PPVs will be factored into a streak, unless she happened to wrestle on a SmackDown PPV, in which case that will be added to the streak. The Big 4 PPVs featured all brands, so those were always factored. Even with all that in account, Charlotte still holds the longest streak. I have to imagine, barring injuries or some craziness with the title, even if Charlotte loses on Sunday, she will get a rematch at Money in the Bank, making it her 12th straight PPV.”

– Tonight’s WWE TV tapings will be held at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena in Greenville, SC. Confirmed as of this writing is MizTV with Cesaro, Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens.

– The Dudley Boyz will be filming an episode of Ride Along for the WWE Network this weekend.

Me and testifyDVon will be filming an episode of @wwe "Ride Along" this weekend. What would the @WWEUniverse like us to talk about? #RAW RT

— Bubba Ray Dudley (@BubbaRayDudley) May 17, 2016

– Daniel Bryan jokingly tweeted that he’s already got his a ring name picked out, in the event he ever gets back in the ring:

Due to social media response, if I were to ever come back to wrestling, my name would be Barn Door Bryan. The people demand it

— Daniel Bryan (@WWEDanielBryan) May 17, 2016