PDA

View Full Version : Stephanie McMahon speaks

Shootkick Man
05-28-2016, 10:41 PM
WWE's Chief Brand Officer and on-air talent Stephanie McMahon recently appeared as a guest on "Joe DeFranco's Industrial Strength Show" and spoke about a wide-variety of topics. Below are some of the highlights from the interview.

On the connection between business and training and how the connection between the two should be more closely examined:

"I think training helps me be successful in business and in life. And I think, in general, athletics. Right? A lot of people don't make the connection between athletes and business and I think it is something that really needs to be explored more. I think athletes need to have more confidence in their abilities. They are absolutely trained for the boardroom when you consider the fact that you're learning if it's a team sport, you're learning team environments." McMahon continued, "you learn, in terms of team environment, you shore up each other's gaps, right? Like, you might be a really fast runner and I might be better at something else. And together, we make a great pair, so we're always going to play to each other's strengths on the field. And that's exactly what you have to do in business, so I think athletes are uniquely qualified to be in the business environment."

On getting into training as a way to bond with her father when she was younger:

"I always trained like a traditional bodybuilding style of training. That's how I learned and that's what I did since I was about 12 years old because that was just a way for me to spend time with my dad and that's kind of how I came into bodybuilding or just weight training in general."

On her favorite pro wrestler of all-time besides her husband Triple H:

"Well, it's from a personal standpoint, but André the Giant."

On getting injured during a rock concert:

"It was Motorhead.[It happened] from headbanging, just to be clear. You can't leave that part out."

LionDen
06-01-2016, 06:55 AM
She has always said her fav wrestler was Andre the Giant.