PDA

View Full Version : Cena On Personal Relationships, Make-A-Wish

Shootkick Man
05-31-2016, 11:25 PM
John Cena, who made his WWE return at Monday night's Memorial Day edition of RAW in Green Bay, Wisconsin, recently spoke with Men's Health about his relationship with the Make-A-Wish Foundation. Below are some of the highlights from the interview.

On the key to making relationships work in your personal life being to make the effort to show your girlfriend you care:

"It could be a card, could be flowers, an unplanned date, a kiss on the cheek; and you say, 'I know how hard you're working, and I care for you. I'm giving you the distance you need, but I'm here for you whenever you need me.'"

On granting more than 500 wishes through the Make-A-Wish Foundation and not being done yet:

"That's over 15 years, roughly 5,475 days. That means I've been idle for 4,975 days. I feel like I'm not meeting enough kids. The days I see a Make-A-Wish kid are the best days of the week. It's a real privilege."

LionDen
06-01-2016, 06:57 AM
lol Cena on making relationships work ... take his way ... tell your girlfriend you don't want to have kids and then change your mind.