PDA

View Full Version : Hart On Rollins Criticism: “It’s Better To Have Hurt Feelings Than A Shattered Face”

Kemo
06-10-2016, 06:00 PM
MjdwPfr5dmI

Bret Hart isn’t taking back his comments about Seth Rollins being an unsafe worker. The WWE Hall of Famer doubled down on his latest podcast on the topic of Rollins injuring both John Cena and himself. Rollins came out earlier this month saying Hart’s comments hurt him, but The Hitman says the former Shield member should be thanking him instead of being mad at him.

“You shouldn’t be mad at me. You should thank me for being so honest and you should reflect on it and make it a point throughout the rest of your career that you’re never going to injure anyone else like that again. Period.” Hart said. “I’m a really big fan of Seth’s, and I think that’s why I gave him such a strong criticism. It’s meant to make him think. It’s not a personal attack. It’s a professional criticism of his work.”

Hart says Cena was not at fault for the injury he suffered during a match with Rollins last summer. After watching the footage, Hart feels that Rollins kneed Cena as hard as he could in the face.

“If you watch it it’s not John Cena leaning in,” Hart explained, “it’s Seth Rollins pulling [Cena’s] head down and kneeing him as hard as he can in the face. It’s bullshit. Everything I said is true. And if he’s got hurt feelings, it’s better to have hurt feelings than a broken, shattered face.”

Hart recalled the kick from Goldberg that ended his career, saying Goldberg didn’t know what he was doing. The Hitman compared the incident to Rollins & Cena’s incident, saying Rollins made a “huge error” and he’s lucky he didn’t do more damage to Cena than he did.