PDA

View Full Version : Frankie Edgar Questions If Jose Aldo Will Make It To UFC 200 In July

Kemo
06-12-2016, 04:08 AM
Although it was rumored that Jose Aldo was injured and possibly pulling out of his scheduled interim title fight against Frankie Edgar at UFC 200, only for the rumor to later turn out to be untrue, “The Answer” doesn’t seem 100-percent confident that Aldo will make it to the Octagon on July 9th.

Ahead of their rematch at the event, scheduled to go down at the brand new T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, Edgar is questioning Aldo’s toughness and ability to fight while injured.

“We were supposed to fight earlier and he had a little boo-boo on his foot from a motorcycle accident and we had to reschedule. I highly doubt he’s ever fought injured,” said Edgar in a recent interview with FOX Sports. “If he did, he must fight injured all the time because how much does this guy pull out of fights?”

Edgar elaborated, addressing the recent Aldo rumors and the possibility that he won’t make it to the cage on 7/9.

“I’m just trying to focus on him but I won’t be surprised if that happens, obviously,” added Edgar. “You’re seeing it happen in every weight class, not just us, but especially with Aldo. Anything can happen.”