PDA

View Full Version : Dan Henderson “Absolutely” Would Fight Michael Bisping For UFC Title

Kemo
06-16-2016, 03:10 AM
It was a question that could only be given an obvious answer, but yes, Dan Henderson would gladly accept a rematch with UFC middleweight champion Michael Bisping.

All the way back in 2009 at UFC 100, Henderson knocked Bisping out cold, ending their feud that started on The Ultimate Fighter.

Now, following UFC 199 which saw Henderson finish Hector Lombard and Bisping the same vs. Luke Rockhold to become champion, the former Strikeforce titleholder is all-in for a second encounter with “The Count.”

“Absolutely,” said Henderson during an appearance on Toe-2-Toe with Brian Stann. “I think that’s probably a fight I definitely would do.

“That would be my last fight. That would kind of seal the deal. I’d make it my last fight for sure.”

Bisping has made it known he would like to avenge the loss, leaving UFC officials as the only ones standing in the way.

You might remember that Henderson was once scheduled to challenge then-champion Jon Jones for the light heavyweight title before an injury sidelined him.