PDA

View Full Version : More On NXT Stars In The WWE Draft, Batista Wraps Major Movie, SmackDown Preview

Kemo
06-16-2016, 08:49 PM
– Today’s wrestling birthdays include NXT star Gzim Selmani of Authors of Pain (22), ECW legend The Sandman (53) and WWE Hall of Famer The Ultimate Warrior, who would have been 57.

– Bryan Alvarez noted on Wrestling Observer Live that the current plan is for at least 6 NXT wrestlers to join the main roster next month during the WWE Draft. As we’ve been reporting, WWE is already scouting fresh talent to join NXT later this year once that roster is thinned out due to call-ups.

– Below are matches for tonight’s WWE SmackDown:

Luke Gallows vs. Big Cass vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Aiden English
Baron Corbin vs. Zack Ryder
Rusev vs. Kalisto
Xavier Woods vs. AJ Styles
Natalya vs. Charlotte
Cesaro, Sami Zayn and Dean Ambrose vs. Chris Jericho, Alberto Del Rio and Kevin Owens

– Batista has finished shooting his scenes for Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy 2. Director James Gunn tweeted these props:

And that’s a wrap on daveBautista on #GotGVol2 ?????? PS I’ll miss you, pal. PPS He steals the movie.

— James Gunn (@JamesGunn) June 15, 2016

Love you buddy! Thanks for the faith. You changed my life and I'll be eternally grateful #DreamMacine https://t.co/uJbkaiNWaL

— Dave Bautista daveBautista) June 15, 2016