PDA

View Full Version : Chyna’s Memorial Service Included A Bedazzled Urn, Performance From Coolio

Kemo
06-23-2016, 07:04 PM
XfdlPOWxP8I

On Wednesday night a “memorial celebration” was held Redondo Beach, California for former WWE Women’s Champion Joanie “Chyna” Laurer, who passed away on April 20th. For all of her ups and downs, there’s no debating that Chyna led a very colorful life and this memorial service was no exception.

Several wrestlers spoke about Chyna’s life, including former boyfriend Sean Waltman and Rob Van Dam. Hulk Hogan, Kurt Angle and Mick Foley all sent in video messages. Waltman got emotional talking about Chyna, apologizing for not taking better care of her while he could. “Joanie and I had a really rocky relationship,” X-Pac said. “Until the day she died, I loved her very much, I really did.” He added that he plans to do everything in his power to make sure she winds up in the WWE Hall of Fame.

Here are some more highlights from social media:

Chyna's manager just picked up her urn and yelled, "The bitch is in the house "

— Mitchell Sunderland (@mitchsunderland) June 23, 2016

Chyna's urn is bedazzled

Chyna's urn is iconic pic.twitter.com/IQVbCvVz6b

coolio performing right now @ChynaJoanLaurer memorial watch it live – https://t.co/ar99vVuvaG #chynamemorial pic.twitter.com/OIYQN6ZwL6

— JEREMY DOLCE (@JEREMYDOLCE) June 23, 2016

Thank you TheRealXPac for being so nice and for your help for @ChynaJoanLaurer memorial pic.twitter.com/CMov0FoEjX

— Felix (@BigEvil1978) June 23, 2016

@ChynaJoanLaurer #ChynaMemorial #The9thWonderOfTheWorld @WWE @WWEUniverse @Chyna9thArmy @divadirt wrestlingLadies pic.twitter.com/XChuwFyCxg

— Chyna Fan 9th Wonder (@ChynaFan9Wonder) June 23, 2016

Chyna Memorial
???????? pic.twitter.com/U7X6g7XRLs

— Caressa Kisses ™ (@CaressaBunny) June 23, 2016