PDA

View Full Version : Scott Hall Speaks On His Goal Of Working In NXT & Needing To Repair His Reputation

Kemo
06-24-2016, 09:22 PM
Scott Hall says his current goal is to land a job with WWE’s NXT brand. In an interview with The Whig where they covered his career and personal life, the WWE Hall of Famer spoke on what’s next for him.

“I’ve always enjoyed working with the young guys and I think that’s where I’ll be most gifted and be of the most value,” Hall said of helping the NXT roster. Hall doesn’t specify a job title he’s shooting for, but it sounds like he would want an agent or producer position.

The founding n.W.o. member isn’t asking WWE for a job yet, as he feels he needs to continue to repair his reputation first. Hall says people need to see that he can travel and still “keep [his] shit together.”

“But I figure the best thing for me to do is just to continue to keep my shit together and go places and let people see me with my shit together. When my head is clear, my phone rings and opportunities are presented to me all the time. So I’m just keeping my shit together and letting people know it. I’ll wait and see what comes from there. I’m not going to flat out ask for a job at this point. I’m kind of hoping it gets offered to me down the road. But I figure the best thing I can do is put myself in a good situation by keeping it together.”

Hall also briefly talked about WWE’s upcoming DVD about him, and says it feels real good to be back in the company’s good graces. “It’s way better to be on the inside looking out than on the outside looking in,” he said.

You can read his full interview here (http://www.thewhig.com/2016/06/24/for-wrestling-legend-hall-its-once-again-good-to-be-the-bad-guy).