PDA

View Full Version : Update On Randy Orton’s Return To The Ring, NXT Star Reacts To Her Main Roster Debut

Kemo
06-30-2016, 05:53 AM
– Randy Orton is being advertised for another WWE live event in mid-August, a virtual guarantee that he’ll be back on television prior to SummerSlam on 8/21. Raziel Cano, the marketing director for the State Farm Arena in Hidalgo, Texas, tweeted the following lineup for WWE’s 8/13 live event from the venue:

@WWE UPDATE! the new lineup for @HidalgoSFA confirmed randyorton @WWESheamus BigCassWWE @WWEHidalgoTeam pic.twitter.com/re4FZ6ZG14

— Raziel Cano (@RazielCano) June 29, 2016

Randy Orton has been out of action since undergoing shoulder surgery back in February. As noted earlier, he will have a recurring guest role on the new USA Network show Shooter which premieres July 19th – the same night as the WWE Draft.

– NXT star Billie Kay tweeted the following about her WWE debut, which took place at Tuesday night’s SmackDown tapings from Miami, FL and will air Thursday night on USA:

I can't even describe how I feel right now
I keep thinking about myself at 10 years old watching @WWE & dreaming of being a superstar

— Billie Kay billieKayWWE) June 29, 2016

Sasha Banks also chimed in on Billie Kay’s main roster debut:

There's nothing better than watching someone live their dream!! Make sure you watch this babe this week on #smackdown billieKayWWE @WWE

— $asha Bank$ (@SashaBanksWWE) June 29, 2016

the madscotsman
06-30-2016, 12:14 PM
Take your time Randy we are in no hurry to hear you cut a promo again.