PDA

View Full Version : Great Video Of John Cena Surprising Fans, WWE Star Helping Flood Victims, Zeb Colter

Kemo
06-30-2016, 02:30 PM
t6m6g5y1bQs

– Playing off the “Surprise John Cena” Internet meme, the Cricket Wireless mobile carrier teamed up with Cena himself to surprise fans at an in-store promotional event. It’s a really cool video that once again demonstrates how Cena is larger than life and an inspiration to fans of all ages. As WWE looks to coronate Roman Reigns the next “face of the company,” it becomes even more apparent what an uphill battle they’re facing.

– Heath Slater has launched a GoFundMe to raise money for victims of the severe flooding in West Virginia, where he’s from. The campaign has a goal of $25,000 and can be found in the tweet below from Slater:

https://t.co/cTnMTQjzAp This is something very near and dear to my heart. Please help me help my home state. #wvstrong #mountaineerforever

— Heath Slater (@HeathSlaterOMRB) June 29, 2016

– Zeb Colter is finally taking bookings after being cut by WWE last month. He tweeted this teaser today:

GOOD MORNING @WWE UNIVERSE. BIG NEWS COMING SOON…ACCEPTING PERSONAL APPEARANCE/SIGNING DATES…[email protected]

— Zeb Colter (@WWEZeb) June 29, 2016