PDA

View Full Version : Lesnar On Stephanie’s Comments About His UFC Return: “I Don’t Care What She Says”

Kemo
07-01-2016, 03:42 AM
During the UFC 200 media conference call to promote the landmark pay-per-view event on July 9th, which features WWE Superstar Brock Lesnar returning to the Octagon to challenge number eight ranked UFC heavyweight contender Mark Hunt, “The Beast Incarnate” himself was on the call to talk about a number of subjects.

In addition to a lot of UFC-related topics, Lesnar was asked by MMAFighting reporter Marc Ramondi about the comments Stephanie McMahon recently made where she claimed that WWE was not supporting Lesnar’s Octagon return, noting that fighters lose credibility when they don’t win inside the cage.

When Lesnar was asked about Stephanie’s comments, it appeared that it was news to him. After he thought for a few seconds before answering, he gave a classic, quick, blunt and to-the-point Brock Lesnar response.

“I don’t know. I don’t care what she says,” said Lesnar, who despite fighting for the UFC on 7/9 remains under contract with WWE, and will be returning to the company after his “one-off” fight for the UFC.

Lesnar is expected to make his WWE television return on the live Tuesday night edition of WWE SmackDown, which will feature the “WWE Draft” on July 19, 2016 from Worcester, Mass.

UFC 200, which features the Lesnar vs. Hunt bout, takes place on Saturday, July 9, 2016 from the brand new T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.