PDA

View Full Version : J.R. Speaks On Lawler Being Reinstated, Lesnar Returning To UFC, Brand Split

Kemo
07-04-2016, 04:35 AM
Jim Ross is looking forward to seeing Jerry Lawler back on WWE television. In a new update on JRsBarBQ.com, the WWE Hall of Famer talks about his former broadcast partner being reinstated by WWE following his suspension for a domestic disturbance arrest.

“Happy that Jerry Lawler has been reinstated by WWE and I look forward to seeing Jerry back on WWE TV at some point in the future,” Ross wrote. “I knew all along in my heart that The King was not a domestic violence participant and that alcohol was the culprit in this unfortunate and embarrassing matter.”

Ross also talked about Brock Lesnar’s upcoming return to the octagon at UFC 200 against Mark Hunt. Ross says UFC 200 is the biggest event in company history, and he supports Brock in his efforts to have a successful return.

“I’m of the belief that Brock’s fight versus hard punching Mark Hunt won’t make it out of the first round as one of the two heavyweights likely won’t survive past the first five minutes,” Ross wrote. “Brock getting Hunt to the ground and demonstrating superior striking defense are two, major keys to this fight.”

J.R. also talked about the upcoming WWE brand split, and says he thinks we won’t get a true sense of the company’s new direction until WrestleMania 33. Ross says he thinks the brand split can be one of WWE’s more significant business maneuvers in years.

the madscotsman
07-04-2016, 03:31 PM
Aye Lawler doesn't beat up woman he just fucks under-age girls while they're drunk.

Will
07-05-2016, 07:05 PM
Aye Lawler doesn't beat up woman he just fucks under-age girls while they're drunk.

whoa, you watch your mouth with your lies!!@!@!@@!! He doesnt care if they are drunk or not.