PDA

View Full Version : Edgar Says Aldo Won’t Be The Same After McGregor Loss, Predicts Finish Inside 3 Rnds

Kemo
07-05-2016, 05:16 PM
Ahead of their second meeting inside the Octagon at this Saturday’s UFC 200 pay-per-view, UFC Featherweight contenders Frankie Edgar and Jose Aldo are wrapping up their final media rounds.

While speaking with FOX Sports recently, “The Answer” shared a very bold prediction for his interim UFC Featherweight Championship bout with the former 10-year unbeaten champion.

As Edgar explains, in his opinion, Aldo probably won’t quite be the same guy after losing to Conor McGregor in the fashion he did last December. Because of that, Edgar feels he will not only avenge his loss to Aldo on Saturday, but he’ll do it in impressive fashion. Edgar stated the following to FOX Sports:

“It has to mess with you. Close losses mess with you, never mind getting knocked out with one punch. Especially to a guy like Conor, who is going to relish in it the way he does and talk about it the way he does, no one’s better than him with that. I don’t want to say it was embarrassing because it can happen to anybody, but for Aldo, I think it was a little embarrassing. To be on top for so long and then have it happen like that to that guy. That’s definitely got to mess with him."

“I do think if I hit him with some good stuff early on, he’s going to really be questioning himself. Not only is he going to question himself from his last fight, but he’s going to question himself in the first couple of minutes of our fight. I get it done within three, hand raised. I walk home with that belt.”

UFC 200 takes place this Saturday, July 9, 2016 from the brand new T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

muzi
07-05-2016, 06:16 PM
If Edgar wins McGregor will definitely NOT fight him..