PDA

View Full Version : Lucha Underground Executive Apologizes For Taking Shot At TNA Creative Team

Kemo
07-07-2016, 03:43 AM
GG6y-5OYc_0

Following TNA’s “final deletion” angle between Matt and Jeff Hardy on Tuesday night’s Impact, Lucha Underground executive producer Eric Van Wagenen took to Twitter to voice his opinion on the angle. Van Wagenen wasn’t a fan, and had this to say shortly after Impact Wrestling went off the air:

Execution is everything… sorry guys, nice try. This is @IMPACTWRESTLING creative right about now… @LuchaElRey pic.twitter.com/XDmuW0GBkg

— Eric Van Wagenen (@EricVanWagenen) July 6, 2016

The only reply from TNA’s side was from Jeremy Borash, who wished Lucha Underground well and said he has many friends who work there.

@EricVanWagenen Best of luck to you and everyone at LU! I hope to check it out when my cable system gets @Elreynetwork. Hear it's great!

— Jeremy Borash (@JeremyBorash) July 6, 2016

Van Wagenen issued an apology after, saying he does respect TNA for “thriving in a very tough business.”

Can't we all just get along? Apologies to all affected by my very dickish tweet. I do respect TNA for thriving in a very tough business.

Just one more opinion and then I'll take twitter's advice and STFU. #UltimaLuchaDos is going to be awesome tonight. @LuchaElRey