PDA

View Full Version : (SPOILER) Brock Lesnar's Opponent at Summerslam Officially Announced

Travicity
07-07-2016, 05:19 AM
WWE Smackdown aired in Canada tonight and they made no mention of Brock Lesnar's opponent at Summerslam. The WWE Aftermath show that airs on Sportsnet 360 after Smackdown did confirm the Lesnar's opponent at Summerslam.
Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Orton

http://i.imgur.com/uskBMKl.png

LionDen
07-07-2016, 05:23 AM
WOOT!

Travicity
07-07-2016, 05:46 AM
Could be good.

LionDen
07-07-2016, 06:17 AM
Be great to have Orton back, he is scheduled for WWE LIVE events in August. When he returns next week to the WWE Performance Center, lets hope he passes the medical check to return to wrestling.

Kemo
07-07-2016, 03:19 PM
I posted about Orton two days ago. Can't believe it took them this long to "break" the news before Smackdown

Travicity
07-07-2016, 11:00 PM
Yea posted it as well a few days ago. Been out since the leak.

LionDen
07-08-2016, 01:22 AM
I am sure they wanted to keep Orton a surprise until Smackdown aired in the US. I am interested to see how they do this since Orton been gone for so long lol

Smartmark
07-08-2016, 01:32 AM
That is a match I actually wanna see

the madscotsman
07-08-2016, 11:44 AM
The WWE are hopefully going to have extra eyes on Summerslam from Brock's appearance in UFC and they waste Lesnar's match on Orton. Why not Rusev, Rollins, Nakamura or Samoa Joe.

LionDen
07-09-2016, 07:45 AM
The WWE are hopefully going to have extra eyes on Summerslam from Brock's appearance in UFC and they waste Lesnar's match on Orton. Why not Rusev, Rollins, Nakamura or Samoa Joe.

I am surprised WWE even let Lesnar wrestle unless it is in his contract or WWE are getting something in return. Ig Lesnar loses it could make him look a little weaker in the WWE. Also, I think Ortons TV return against Lesnar is a great idea :) I actually have no idea who will win, will they make Orton look weak on his return to the ring after so long ... guess we will see.

the madscotsman
07-09-2016, 11:51 AM
Apparently it is in Lesnar's contract. So I don't think that WWE is getting anything out of it. Unless they are getting something for promoting the event.

Smartmark
07-09-2016, 01:39 PM

Orton is the right pick if this is Lesnar's last match. Orton should destroy Brock!

LionDen
07-10-2016, 02:21 AM
Apparently it is in Lesnar's contract. So I don't think that WWE is getting anything out of it. Unless they are getting something for promoting the event.

Stephanie McMahon said publicly they would not support Lesnar having this fight. IMO they promoted just keep good terms between WWE and Lesnar but who the hell knows what dealings have gone on lol

LionDen
07-10-2016, 02:23 AM
Orton is the right pick if this is Lesnar's last match. Orton should destroy Brock!

Lesnar is under contract to appear at Wrestlemania 32 and 33, so he will be here until next year at least ... or was that Mania 34 ... anyway, until next years Wrestlemania at least.