PDA

View Full Version : Zack Ryder vs. Rusev Update, Heath Slater Helps Flood Victims

Kemo
07-09-2016, 09:32 PM
– Zack Ryder vs. WWE US Champion Rusev has not been confirmed for Monday’s RAW. Ryder did issue a challenge on SmackDown this week but Rusev indicated in a backstage interview that Ryder needed to issue the challenge to his face on this coming Monday’s show. Ryder tweeted the following about what appears to be a renewed push:

An Entrance…New Music…Mic Time…A Win! It's a WOO Day, yes it is! #SmackDown #WooEra

— Zack Ryder (@ZackRyder) July 8, 2016

On a related note, Justin Call of Downstait tweeted the following and revealed that the band actually recorded the song a few years back and that it was Ryder who helped get the song in use:

Tonight is a pretty big night for me. @WWE #SmackDown pic.twitter.com/JPPffoN0pk

— Justin Call (@JustinCall) July 7, 2016

– Heath Slater and his wife are in their home state of West Virginia this week to help with relief for victims of the recent flooding. Slater spoke with WVVA.com and commented on giving back:

“To me, it was just heartbreaking to see the pictures, and knowing that I had time off to come up here and try to put some smiles on kids faces and uplift some people…I think I can help too.”

Here are some photos from the clean-up:

Special thanks to everyone that helped today in Clay County. #WVstrong #goodpeople pic.twitter.com/yXY7uKNKas

— Heath Slater (@HeathSlaterOMRB) July 8, 2016

Just one of many families that I met that were affected by the wv floods. These kids will be in my prayers tonight. pic.twitter.com/2NLc6M12Gc

— Heath Slater (@HeathSlaterOMRB) July 7, 2016

This is one pile of so many, of entire lives. EVERYTHING they had. Please consider donating, even if it's just $1 pic.twitter.com/kS6CrAhu9R

— Heath Slater (@HeathSlaterOMRB) July 7, 2016