PDA

View Full Version : UFC Champion Says WWE Should Change Their Plans For Lesnar: “To Hell With Orton"

Kemo
07-11-2016, 08:36 PM
6xCpM1DgMNc

UFC Light Heavyweight Champ Daniel Cormier is a WWE fan and believes that the company should change their plans for Brock Lesnar following his UFC 200 victory over Mark Hunt.

In an interview after UFC 200, Cormier was asked about Lesnar being scheduled to face Randy Orton at SummerSlam next month. Cormier believes WWE should take advantage of Lesnar’s real-life combat abilities by making his character more unbeatable on TV. Cormier suggested that WWE pulls Lesnar from his match with Orton, and instead have him wrestle for the WWE World Heavyweight Title next month.

“They call him the Conqueror, the Beast Incarnate, you know, he can’t be beat, I’d make him more unstoppable now,” Cormier said. “Because he just did something that I’m not sure anyone else over there can do, he came over here and beat a Top 10 heavyweight. I say to hell with Randy Orton and throw the belt on [Lesnar] again, because it legitimizes him because of what he did [at UFC 200.]”