PDA

View Full Version : Alberto Del Rio Reveals When He Plans To Retire, His Goals, Speaks On NXT

Kemo
07-11-2016, 08:38 PM
VNpdBAPTXSM

Alberto Del Rio was greeted by huge crowds of fans in India when he arrived last week to promote WWE’s tour in September. The former World Heavyweight Champ revealed his last remaining goals in WWE in an interview with Sportskeeda.com.

“I want to become champion one more time, and there is one more title I would need to win in WWE to say, ‘I have won all the titles you have to win in this company’ which is the Intercontinental title,” Del Rio said. “Once it’s done, I think I am ready to say goodbye to the sport.”

As far as when he’ll say goodbye to the sport, Del Rio doesn’t see his career going beyond the year 2021. “I think I have 3-5 more years in wrestling, and I am hoping I spend all those years in WWE,” he said.”

Del Rio also talked about NXT, saying their roster has a lot of talent and he hopes they’re able to make names for themselves when they move up to the “major leagues” on the WWE main roster.