PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Owens Says He’s Become A Huge Cena Fan

Kemo
07-15-2016, 03:42 PM
In a recent interview, Kevin Owens seemed to indicate that while he may not always be a fan of John Cena’s matches, he’s come to admire the man behind the character we see on WWE TV every week. Owens, a ring veteran of 16 years, recently told The Asbury Park Press about facing off against the former World Heavyweight Champion.

“Wrestling John Cena was a pretty incredible experience,” Owens said. “I’ve grown to become a huge John Cena fan, if not the wrestler, then certainly the man.”

Owens is doing a meet-and-greet in Freehold, NJ on Satuday, July 16th, and doesn’t hold back when it comes to the topic of his fans on Twitter. Owens also clarified that no one writes his Tweets for him.

“For every intelligent comment, there’s five mind-numbing, head-shaking tweets,” he said. “I’m just honest. If I write something on Twitter, it’s not because somebody told me to tweet that. It’s how I feel.”

You can read his entire interview here (http://www.app.com/story/sports/2016/07/13/kevin-owens-wwe-iplay-america-freehold/87024396/).

Some people brag about how they #BeatUpJohnCena.
Me?
I actually #BeatJohnCenaInMyFirstMatchAndThenTurnedThisWholeP laceIntoTheKevinOwensShow.

— Kevin Owens (@FightOwensFight) July 5, 2016