PDA

View Full Version : Vince McMahon Still Upset With Roman Reigns Over Failed Drug Test?

Kemo
07-15-2016, 03:44 PM
It sounds like Roman Reigns’ violation of WWE’s Wellness Policy may have lasting effects on his career.

In the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer reports that Reigns is still in serious hot water with WWE Chairman Vince McMahon. Meltzer reports that Vince is very upset with Reigns for failing his drug test after giving Reigns the ball to run with on WWE programming.

Meltzer expects that while Reigns will still be a main character on TV, WWE will no longer push him as the top guy.

Reigns was suspended by the company on June 21st for 30 days as a result of his first violation of WWE’s Wellness Program. It’s unknown what substance he tested positive for.

I apologize to my family, friends and fans for my mistake in violating WWE’s wellness policy. No excuses. I own it.

— Roman Reigns (@WWERomanReigns) June 21, 2016

the madscotsman
07-15-2016, 04:09 PM
Vince has every right to be pissed off at Roman. Vince picked Roman as the top guy over CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Ceasaro, Del Rio, Rollins, and Daniel Bryan. Only for Roman to fail a drugs test. Roman has made Vince look stupid and a bad judge of talent.

Travicity
07-15-2016, 10:35 PM
Please let this be true.