PDA

View Full Version : Triple H Says Brock Lesnar’s UFC Return Was A Good Thing For WWE

Kemo
07-16-2016, 05:13 PM
Triple H recently did an interview with ESPN where Brock Lesnar was a big topic of discussion. Despite Stephanie McMahon saying that WWE didn’t necessarily “support” Brock’s return to UFC, Triple H seemed to indicate that he thought the crossover was a good thing for WWE.

“It’s huge,” Triple H said of Lesnar’s UFC return. “I think any time that you can have a WWE performer that can cross over into something else and have that kind of a night or a performance, whether that’s making a movie or television show or competing in the UFC, that’s huge. To me, it speaks to the amazing athlete that Brock Lesnar is.”

The Game continued to put over Lesnar’s athletic abilities. He says that Lesnar, who is featured on the cover of WWE 2K17, amazed him with his ability to get back into MMA at “such an elite level” and be that dominant.

“We have said it a million times about Brock but I think it’s worth repeating. He’s a once-in-a-lifetime athlete that comes along and is just — you can see it when you look at him,” Triple H said. “Guys don’t come along that quick, that big, that fast, that aggressive and with that mentality. He is a once-in-a-lifetime combat athlete. Certainly he helps UFC, banking on Brock Lesnar’s name in the very beginning of him becoming a UFC star and showing his dominance in it. And now it’s the same thing, back and forth. They benefit from it, we benefit from it and it has been great. My hat’s off to Brock, he’s an amazing, amazing athlete.”