PDA

View Full Version : Mark Hunt Now Demanding Brock Lesnar’s Entire UFC 200 Fight Purse

Kemo
07-17-2016, 03:50 PM
Well I wanted half but have changed my mind cheaters shouldn't get shit I want all of it cheaters don't deserve shit #cheatersdeservenada

— mark richard hunt (@markhunt1974) July 16, 2016

After initially setting his sights on half of Brock Lesnar’s $2.5 million UFC 200 fight purse, Mark Hunt has changed his mind.

He wants it all.

Lesnar was notified of a possible violation of the USADA anti-doping policy on Friday, and Hunt – who lost via decision to the former UFC heavyweight champion – immediately asked for either half the salary or be released from the UFC.

Hunt also let it be known that he has had fun with all the “pro-Lesnar” supporters on social media:

Love social media u can see all these steroid using monkeys talking shit cause the only way they ever win is by cheating fake ass monkeys 🖕🏾

— mark richard hunt (@markhunt1974) July 16, 2016

LG
07-17-2016, 09:24 PM
Mark Hunt is a nobody, and he will never get Lesnar's earnings for sure. Lesnar dominated Hunt the entire fight. Lesnar has asthma and he takes the inhaler - which can show up on tests like they did if I'm not mistaken. Mark Hunt needs to keep whining and just quit regardless

Kemo
07-18-2016, 03:20 AM
Mark Hunt is a nobody, and he will never get Lesnar's earnings for sure. Lesnar dominated Hunt the entire fight. Lesnar has asthma and he takes the inhaler - which can show up on tests like they did if I'm not mistaken. Mark Hunt needs to keep whining and just quit regardless

Being a Top 10 UFC Heavyweight fighter, isn't a nobody. And I do believe he was in the top 5 at some point. I didn't know anything about Lesnar using an inhaler is the first I've heard. The only rumor I know about is that he took tainted supplements.

*EDIT*

The inhaler rumor is in the latest story I posted in the WWE News section:
http://www.uowforums.com/showthread.php?t=267841&p=1069478#post1069478