PDA

View Full Version : OSP To Jon Jones: “I Did Not Sign Up To Fight A Cheater”

Kemo
07-19-2016, 07:02 PM
Although Jon Jones is maintaining his innocence following a NAC hearing on Monday where he was issued a temporary suspension and it was revealed that he tested positive for two estrogen blockers, his most recent opponent, Ovince Saint Preux, isn”t buying it.

OSP, who lost to Jones in his last Octagon appearance, spoke with MMAFighting.com about the Jones situation.

“On June 18th, Jon Jones was caught taking Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) drugs,” OSP said. “This means he was on some form of Performance Enhancing Drugs (PEDS) before this date. The only real questions are: When did he start taking them? Was it before his fight with me or after?”

Saint Preux added, “There are not many people who can answer this question, but Jon Jones is one of them. So, I am asking: When did you start taking PEDS Jon? I wanted to fight the best fighter in the world, but I did not sign up to fight a cheater. So, be a stand up person, tell us all the truth. We all know you were on PEDS because you got caught taking PCT drugs. Just tell the world the truth.”