PDA

View Full Version : Paige Professes Her Love For Alberto Del Rio With Another “Inspired” Message

Kemo
07-28-2016, 02:51 PM
Last week, Paige got the attention of some fans online when all photos of her boyfriend Alberto Del Rio were removed from her Instagram page. She addressed the situation on Twitter, letting fans know she didn’t know how it happened and assured everybody the photos of ADR would be added back soon (they were).

On Wednesday, Paige posted a heartfelt message on Twitter, professing her love for Del Rio, thanking him for being an inspiration and helping her get back on track after an apparent rough patch.

“The last few days I’ve felt the happiest I’ve ever felt. I feel healthy. I feel content. I feel confident and that I can do so much in this world. I got motivated back into the gym again (because c’mon guys I looked like I was slacking haha!) I wanna work harder to achieve my future dreams and goals. And current dreams and goals. And it’s all thanks to this man. Without this man picking me up and telling me everything is ok I don’t know where I’d be. He deserves all the happiness in the world. My best friend. Mi amor. Always gonna need you in my life. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me.”

Bring on the rest of 2016 ?? VivaDelRio pic.twitter.com/FrvLyzvFFP

— PAIGE (@RealPaigeWWE) July 27, 2016