PDA

View Full Version : Finn Balor Speaks On His Win On RAW & His Time In NXT

Kemo
07-28-2016, 02:52 PM
On Monday’s RAW, Finn Balor won the opportunity to face Seth Rollins at SummerSlam for the new WWE Universal Title. Balor made his pro-wrestling debut back in 2000 at the age of 18 in the UK, and has been with WWE’s NXT brand since mid-2014. On Wednesday, he took a moment to talk about his journey through the pro wrestling business on his official Twitter account.

Balor wrote that being part of NXT’s growth is his proudest accomplishment, and that Monday’s RAW was a result of 16 years of hard work and help from his peers. Here’s what he had to say:

To have been a part of the team that helped NXT become what it is now is without question my proudest accomplishment pic.twitter.com/lNlDW9t4Qi

— Finn Bálor (@wwebalor) July 27, 2016

Raw on Monday was the result of 16 years of hard work, preparation & a lot of help from a LOT of people I've been fortunate to learn from.

But trust me, I am under no illusion that the hard work is done. Monday was 1 night, This Is Just The Beginning…

..And if it takes another 16 years to get where I want to be, at the very top, that is what I am willing to give. I AM ALL IN#Real

As for now, back to work! #NXTSanAntonio#NXTCorpusChristi#NXTHouston #BalorClub Is Here

Balor will face Seth Rollins at WWE SummerSlam 2016 on August 21st at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY.