PDA

View Full Version : Behind-The-Scenes Of FS1 Documentary On CM Punk’s UFC Debut

Kemo
07-29-2016, 03:25 PM
UFC will be airing a multiple-part documentary on CM Punk on FOX Sports 1 leading to his Octagon debut against Mickey Gall at the UFC 203 pay-per-view event scheduled for September.

Below, courtesy of the official Twitter page of Rory Karpf, the director of the “Evolution Of Punk”” documentary, is a behind-the-scenes photo of Punk with his wife from the filming of the special.

Behind the scenes w cmpunk @AJBrooks & Larry #EvolutionOfPunk comin soon to @FOXSports #FirstRowFilms #UFC #CMPunk pic.twitter.com/vQUdMXkN8T

— Rory Karpf (@RoryKarpf) July 21, 2016

Meanwhile, Punk’s wife, former WWE Diva “AJ Lee” (featured with Punk in the above photo) has been wrapping up her autobiography, ” “Crazy Is My Superpower: How I Triumphed By Breaking Bones, Breaking Hearts, and Breaking the Rules,” which is due out on April 4, 2017.

Below are some photos of AJ Lee’s book cover photo shoot:

Guess what I did yesterday. First hint, not your mom. pic.twitter.com/fMar4tfbSQ

— A.J. (@AJBrooks) July 15, 2016

Cover shoot in Chicago for @AJBrooks book cover w fab photog anthonytahlier & my lil helper #crazyismysuperpower pic.twitter.com/gboDb7K13Y

— Lisa Leshne (@LeshneAgency) July 14, 2016