PDA

View Full Version : Felice Herrig Goes Off On “Haters” Following Her UFC On FOX 20 Win

Kemo
07-29-2016, 03:53 PM
Felice Herrig made a triumphant return home to Chicago this past weekend at UFC on FOX 20, submitting Kailin Curran in the first round.

But Herrig has been forced to defend herself – and her body – in recent days instead of enjoying the victory.

She explained on social media Wednesday that she has been tested by the USADA three times and that “includes the drug test I took immediately after my fight.”

Herrig also states that she won’t be getting her $50,000 bonus check until her test results are back in.

"I guess it's hard for people who don't know what hard work and discipline is like to understand how someone could look like this naturally. I train my ass off and always have been and always will be drug free. In fact IN THE PAST 6 months I've been tested by #USADA 3x and that includes the drug test I took immediately after my fight. In fact I won't get my fight bonus until my drug test comes back. Il be sure to let you know when my 50k arrives so you can search for something else to hate on 😉"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIYs7CWD9Jc