PDA

View Full Version : Ross Pearson Is Ready To Move On From Month Of July After Another Loss

Kemo
08-01-2016, 08:21 PM
For the first time in his career, Ross Pearson is stuck in a losing streak.

And it all happened in the month of July.

Pearson, a former winner of The Ultimate Fighter, lost to Will Brooks via decision earlier in the month and was bested – also by decision – by Jorge Masvidal this past weekend at UFC 201.

“Tough month for me loosing back to back fights I’ve never lost back to back fights it hurts I’m not going to lie but if there is one thing everyone knows about me I will get back up dust myself off & come back stronger,” Pearson wrote, “this sport at this level is all about the millimeters it’s all so close I need to tweak a few things in my preparation & I will be back to the big KO’s the hunger the want is all still there I just need a lil break, time out with my new family be a dad to my lil girl & a husband to my wife, thank you to every single one of you for the support.”

Pearson, who turns 31 next month, is 19-12 overall with one no-contest in his career. He has already fought four times this year, going 1-3 – and with all four bouts going the distance.