PDA

View Full Version : Why Paige Was Pulled From Overseas Tour, Paige’s Mother Lashes Out At Online Rumors

Kemo
08-03-2016, 11:45 PM
WWE superstar Paige’s mother, Saraya Knight, has confirmed that Paige is in fact injured.

On Wednesday Paige was pulled from WWE’s tour of Australia and New Zealand, and fans on the web had speculated why. Saraya took to Twitter to dispel rumors that Paige was either fired or pregnant. Saraya didn’t specify what injury Paige has, or when she sustained it.

“My daughter has an injury,” she said. “No melt down, babies, sackings or any other bullshit your might read.”

Paige was originally scheduled to team with Sasha Banks in a series of tag matches against Charlotte and Dana Brooke across Australia and NZ. The match is now a 2-on-1 handicap match.

There’s no word yet on when she’s expected back in action.

To all dirt sheets that are slandering my daughter you might have to get facts right before posting. Melt down my arse!! She is injured!!!!

— Saraya Knight (@SarayaKnight) August 3, 2016

Raging right now! My daughter has an jnjury. No melt down, babies, sackings or any other bullshit your might read. Why don't you just ask???

I suggest you tread carefully, she is 100% injured and receiving physio. Don't act like the dirtsheets #knowfacts https://t.co/KEKTvc4IzX

Big Evil
08-05-2016, 06:37 AM
Her mother reacts terribly to the crap people say on the internet. Instead of ignoring the trolls, she feeds them an all-you-can-eat buffet. The woman needs to stop being so damn overprotective of Paige. Her daughter can take care of herself.