PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Angle Talks WWE-Olympics, UK Reality Star Has WWE Aspirations, More

Kemo
08-08-2016, 04:01 PM
ttJ-5vj6pMw

– TMZ caught up with Kurt Angle this past week to discuss the Olympic games. When asked if any current WWE Superstars could compete at the Olympic level, Angle said no, because WWE is entertainment.

– British reality television star Adam Maxted, who currently stars on the dating show Love Island, says his dream is to become a WWE Superstar. During an interview with the Belfast Telegraph, Maxted was asked why he ‘behaves’ on the show. He replied:

“I said to myself that there was no way I was going to risk my future and my dream – no matter how good looking the girl was or how much there was a connection or how much I wanted to do it. My dream is to be in the WWE [the world’s biggest wrestling entertainment company] and it’s such a child-based market so I wasn’t ever going to ruin my chances of getting onto that because I’d had sex on TV.”

– The Rock’s next item in his Under Armour series will be a training shoe, due out in early 2017. Rock noted that he’s been wearing the unreleased shoe for about a year.

EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PEAK: It's a good day in footwear. Big s/o to my boy @stephencurry30 for sending me pairs of the new #CurryLux's. Dope color ways in suede and leather. Droppin' Aug 13th! Aaaaand FINALLY.. what the world has been waiting for.. a lil' shoe we'll call #RocksFIYA for now, 'cause you'll chase your greatness in them by the only way we know how.. EARNING IT. Been training in these beasts for a year now so by the time they drop to you at the top of 2017 – you'll know I've given my blood and sweat in them and kept it ?. And one more thing.. they're slightly aggressive. As alphas are.? Blood, sweat and respect. First two we give, last one we earn. #CurryLux #RocksFIYA #GoodDayInFootwear #UnderArmour #BloodSweatAndRespect

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIvutPkDkd5