PDA

View Full Version : WWE Power Couple Celebrating Anniversary, Vickie Guerrero On “Rock The Promo”

Kemo
08-10-2016, 03:55 PM
– As seen on the Stone Cold podcast with Dean Ambrose this week, the WWE Champion spoke of actual shields that The Shield were to debut with. The idea was nixed but just right before they were to go out and make their debuts. The WWE Archivist tweeted this photo of the shields:

Dug @WWENetwork steveaustinBSR Podcast with Ambrose- he mentioned the infamous Shield Shields. Never saw TV- enjoy! pic.twitter.com/AmeYAhyTJ9

— The Archivist (@WWEArchivist) August 9, 2016

– The latest episode of The Rock’s “Rock The Promo” show can be seen below, featuring Vickie Guerrero as a guest judge:

lb5oZFoubO8

– WWE couple John Cena and Nikki Bella are celebrating their 4 year anniversary this week. Nikki is at home in the US doing work while Cena is down under with WWE in New Zealand and Australia. The two tweeted the following on their relationship:

4 incredibly years with this man. No one makes me feel happier, smarter & sexier than you johncena I??U Forever pic.twitter.com/DRQrXGAhyX

— Nikki & Brie (@BellaTwins) August 9, 2016

So much has changed over 4 years, but my love for you grows stronger everyday. Thank you for having me in your life https://t.co/CorDGsytcH

— John Cena johncena) August 9, 2016